Tuesday, May 26, 2015

A tiny bit more

We went out for groceries today and I didn't expect I would do anything today.  I was wrong.  I spent a bit of time cutting the blocking for the floor and installing it.  The weather is really warm at 28 degrees (yay, no snow to shovel!) and the humidity is making it feel like 34 degrees.  So not a good day to over exert yourself.

I have still not decided on what to do about the door.  I went to the Habitat for Humanity ReStore in Goderich while we were there and didn't find anything that inspired me.  I may just make the door(s).  Just in case I do go with a double door (I am leaning toward double 30" doors) I put an extra piece of blocking in to reinforce where a sliding bolt would go into the floor on the secondary door.




Not much, but it is progress......

Thanks for dropping in!

No comments:

Post a Comment