Saturday, July 25, 2015

Busy and tired

No, I have not disappeared.  Still fighting this siding to get it up.  I have not even taken time for photos.  Sorry, but all my focus has been on getting this up.  The siding is a 3/8" spruce plywood product and has a lot of waves in it.  Have you ever tried putting a nail into a piece of thin plywood that is unsupported from behind?  Yeah, that plus trying to hold the 4' x 8' sheet in place at the same time.  It is probably my lack of experience at doing this that is causing problems.  I am taking a lot of breaks and only getting a couple of sheets up in a day before I get tired and frustrated, then I have to walk away.   I will get a proper update as soon as I can, but for now, I am kind of drained.  I figured it has been a while, so I should get something down here so you good folks don't think I have abandoned you.  Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Thanks for dropping in!

No comments:

Post a Comment