Tuesday, October 06, 2015

Continuing on the Jointer

Seeing as I had the jointer out for the "rust" video, I decided I ought to give it a bit of a going over and see how things line up.  The knives were a bit low, but the rest of the machine is in outstanding condition.  I have been running the camera while I work.  I really enjoy messing around in the shop.  Even if sometimes things don't go as planned.

I don't mean for my videos to be educational, but rather, snippets of things that happen on a regular basis.  Sometimes things don't work out at first, but that is how real life happens.  A little bit of perseverance is sometimes needed.   Sometimes you need to try a "work around" solution or two, just to see if you can.  It is all part of the process, and for me, focusing on a challenge is something I like doing.

I hope you enjoy this. It's really just a guy messing around in his shop.  I am having fun tinkering and also making the videos.


Thanks for dropping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment