Wednesday, December 30, 2015

A change of pace

Instead of editing more video on the essential oil cabinet, I decided to put a bit up on some shop progress.  I got the part from Bosch to fix the damage done by UPS during shipping.  An easy fix that did not take much time to do.  I am really thankful to Jim at Bosch for shipping the part to me directly instead of having to deal with the run around you get from UPS when you make a claim.  When I called them UPS took some information and told me they would send it off to their "investigation" department.  I felt more like I was the one under investigation and not that the customer service person I was talking to was there to help me.

This is the first job to be done in finding the saw a somewhat permanent home in the shop.  It can't stay on the wing of the table saw.  As usual in my world, having a job to do usually involves doing several jobs in order to get to the one you want to do.  That is not a bad thing, it gets me out to the shop tinkering around, which I love.  Sometimes you just need an excuse!

So, a short video on fixing the saw.


No comments:

Post a Comment