Sunday, January 10, 2016

New shop tour video and a surprise

As I promised, I made a new shop tour video to show the changes made to the shop.  With the addition of the new mitre saw, I figured it would be a good time to make things fit a bit better and free up some room.  All of the previous few "shop" videos were to accomplish this.  Of course some compromises had to be made, but overall I am happy with the new layout.  Oh, I am sure things will move again as I go along, but for now my comfy work space has become more so.

I still have to finish editing the "Board of Cherry" series making the essential oil cabinet for my son.  Then I am not sure what will happen.  I have some projects in mind but I have to source some material.  Highest on the priority list is a new coffee table for Sally for her birthday coming up.  I don't think it will be built in time for her birthday but she knows that is what she is getting as we talked about it.

So, enjoy the new tour of the shop, and the surprise I had delivered to me that day.



Thanks for dropping by

No comments:

Post a Comment