Sunday, November 20, 2016

Those wheels

I had a few comments about some photos and video I have posted.  "There are tires in your shop"....Well, yeah.  It is fall in Canada.  I got the winter tires put on the car and the summer set needs to be cleaned up and put away for the season.  I finally got around to doing that job and I, of course, had the camera rolling.  Hey, it's not just a wood shop, it's a work shop.  It is my place to get away from the world and putter around and keep my hands busy doing things I like doing.  This time I went through a procedure I have seen on a couple of different You Tube channels to bring them back to life a bit.  Although not 100% successful, the rims look great and can now be put away until the spring.


Thanks for dropping by

No comments:

Post a Comment