Saturday, December 03, 2016

2003 MIM Fender Stratocaster

Well, I am sitting at the new coffee table writing this.  There are still a lot of videos to make on the build of it, but I guess I would let you know it all works out in the end.  I am getting quite a backlog of videos now so I have to clean some of them up.  I thought it would be interesting to mix it up a bit and change topics instead of and endless stream of coffee table build videos.  Variety is the spice of life, is it not?

So, my friend got a great deal on this guitar and he wanted a few modifications done and to get it cleaned up and ready to play.  I was more than happy to do the work as it is such a nice guitar.  It had a few minor issues that I fixed up, so follow along as I get a guitar into tip top shape.


Thanks for dropping by

No comments:

Post a Comment